"Real women have curves" is an interesting film about women who have to fight against prejudices in a traditional world. Ana, the main character, is torn between working in a sewing factory with her family or continuing her education to find her place in the world. Watch the video and answer these questions:
1. How does Ana feel while ironing?
2. What does Ana's mother think about her daughters?
3. What difference does her mother see between her sisters and herself with respect to weight?
4. They compare themselves with a "cow" and a "pig". Why do they mention these animals? What are the comparisons?
5. Why do they start to take their clothes off?